·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
So exposing our govt. secrets and giving a free "peek" to our enemies is not a punishable crime.....got it - check.

Makes me wonder why I spent an hour at the DMV getting tabs today. :puke:

I bet the story isnt over yet either.

Gook luck to the good guys!

·
Registered
200 Posts
The Washington Elites make the laws and play by there own rules. Our laws do not apply to these scumbags. Disgusting. People are getting sick and tired of it too. I know I am.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Their enemies didn't hold back going after Bill last time. There is something else going on here, I bet one of your 3 letter agencies is worried about what might come out of an investigation.

·
Registered
762 Posts
To reiterate the obvious...one reason we punish crime is to deter the execution of more crime.

And two reasons we punish Treason, and severely, is to prevent more treason and to send the message to others who would enrich themselves through sloppy handling of information or deliberate leaking, through deliberately sloppy, bypassed books/messengers/phone lines/computer networks.

The Clintons should have been punished twenty years ago, for taking Chinese People's Liberation Army money through Charlie Trie and the Buddhist monastery. That was FLAGRANT violation of Federal Law. That it just HAPPENED that nuclear technology was "accidentally" leaked to China...makes it obvious Treason.

Clinton was not punished; and here we are. They are many times richer; richer without ever providing anyone with a service or product; and the old woman is about to become our Queen.

We are on the verge of collapse - as a nation and as a society.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I don't give a rat's behind that Hillary was so stupid as to do what she did with the e-mails. What frosts my ass is that she LIED about it, over and over again, and the FBI is not recommending prosecution on those points. It's one thing to be stupid and make a mistake, which I don't believe in a second BTW, it's another to try and cover by lying about it.

This woman is going to be president and we'll all wish this was the worst thing she's done by the time she's through. When that day comes, I'll be joining Jeremiah Wright, asking God to damn America because there is no way I want the successful America Hillary and Obama have been remolding this country into. I'd rather it be dissolved and broken up into smaller countries like what took place with the Soviet Union. Because, if we don't do something, she'll get us involved with either a take-over by a one-world government, give us away by leaking enough security information that our country can be overthrown, or throw us under the bus in any of a dozen other ways. The only hope is to break up the UNITED States of America and reform as the INDEPENDENT States of America. Texas is starting to look pretty good as a place to set up a homestead if she accomplishes what I think she's going to do through her incompetence and her autonomous authority as Queen Of The Free World.

·
Registered
19,551 Posts
The Clinton/Lynch meeting on the plane the other day made it abundantly clear that careers were on the line. Any wonder that Comey and rest of the FBI knew which side their bread was buttered on? To charge Hillary assuming Lynch would dismiss must have seemed like a quick route to the un-employment line.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
The Clinton/Lynch meeting on the plane the other day made it abundantly clear that careers were on the line. Any wonder that Comey and rest of the FBI knew which side their bread was buttered on? To charge Hillary assuming Lynch would dismiss must have seemed like a quick route to the un-employment line.
I think you called it Fred..

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
So,,,,,,,,,if a third party is brought forward, will there be enough people to NOT elect Hilary or Trump??????? I voted for Ross Perot, and look how that turned out.

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
I totally agree Cro. I will vote for Trump unless something major happens. I'm staying tuned.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Treason has been on the "books" for many , many years.
It applies to this sort of diplomat / Liberal. If you thought Bill was a scheming lying turd , hang on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts