TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You mean it ain't about turtles? » Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Those Clark County, NV commissioners are a classy bunch though. :D

“I was just told by commissioner Collins of Clark County NV that all of us folks from Utah are a bunch of “inbred bastards” and if we are coming to Clark Cointy NV to support Cliven Bundy we all “better have funeral plans”. We should “turn our asses around on mind our own f-ing business”.

» County Commissioner Says Bundy Supporters ?Better Have Funeral Plans? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I think I may be spending too much time reading Hoot's blog....

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Brute force is really the only power a rogue government has, and with local law enforcement organizations acquiring automatic weapons, tanks, armored personnel carriers, etc., well, draw your own conclusions. Thank you pissers-on-the-Constitution.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I watched this unfold via streaming video yesterday.'We the people' made me proud! Since when does the BLM need attack dogs, swat teams, and full auto weapons? I believe there is a storm brewing in this country, and people are starting to wake up. It was a great day for freedom! mooolon labe.jpg ambackup.jpg

·
Registered
48 Posts
They won the battle, but I don't think the war is over. I think Mr. Bundy should expect a no-knock warrant in the middle of the night. The .gov would much rather work by cover of darkness, so the country can't see what actually happens. It also makes it easier for them to fabricate the "truth".

·
Registered
63 Posts
They won the battle, but I don't think the war is over. I think Mr. Bundy should expect a no-knock warrant in the middle of the night. The .gov would much rather work by cover of darkness, so the country can't see what actually happens. It also makes it easier for them to fabricate the "truth".
Yeah more than likely he's going to have a severe vehicle/ranching accident within the next few weeks....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
This guy was on both Sean Hannity shows Friday. Heard him on the radio, and Sean said he'd be on the TV show.

They got the message out to the people, and the government backed off.

The government as a whole and this administration in particular seem to be behaving like a bunch of school yard bullies. They flex and strut, seeing what they can get away with. Then if they succeed, get even more outrageous the next time.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
You mean it ain't about turtles? » Breaking: Sen. Harry Reid Behind BLM Land Grab of Bundy Ranch Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Those Clark County, NV commissioners are a classy bunch though. :D

“I was just told by commissioner Collins of Clark County NV that all of us folks from Utah are a bunch of “inbred bastards” and if we are coming to Clark Cointy NV to support Cliven Bundy we all “better have funeral plans”. We should “turn our asses around on mind our own f-ing business”.

» County Commissioner Says Bundy Supporters ?Better Have Funeral Plans? Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

I think I may be spending too much time reading Hoot's blog....

The Jack Boots are working on the Tax Payer Dime....Obama, Holder, and Company, are the real Enemy of the American People....

·
Registered
41 Posts
rurlndum, that's funny right there. And you guys are right, the time is getting closer when we'll have to take back this country 'cause it sure as hell isn't ours anymore. TW200 = Bug Out Bike

·
Registered
101 Posts
We are loosing sight that the court has on several times told Mr. Bundy to stop, and in defiance Mr. Bundy has gone even further. I say that the government should shoot the cattle that trespasses.
I would love to see these bad ass folk do this crap somewhere the government would really shoot them.

Now lets start that argument....

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Yeah it seems a little odd that all of a sudden they are trying to save a tortoise by getting the cows out at the same time good ol Harry Reid is trying to get a communist Chinese solar company that his son is sponsering on the 9,000 acres. Hmmmm

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
We are loosing sight that the court has on several times told Mr. Bundy to stop, and in defiance Mr. Bundy has gone even further. I say that the government should shoot the cattle that trespasses.
I would love to see these bad ass folk do this crap somewhere the government would really shoot them.

Now lets start that argument....
So because an ObamaClinton/Rino Court says it's so, makes it right???:mad: You are sheeting me...Right:confused:

Anybody that supports the Jack Boots and Obama in this case if a f**king Moron...and a gutless piss ant left wing/Marxist POS, whom the Founding Fathers would have strung up{as they would have the likes of Reid, Obama, and Holder}from a tall Oak Tree...end of{my} argument!

Damn I love that was my 200 post...Zing!

·
Registered
4,438 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
This case, any case, it really doesn't matter. Nor am I impressed by the government "winning" in a Federal Court. It really doesn't speak of a level playing field. No "regular joe" can litigate successfully against an army of government lawyers backed by limitless resources (your tax money). In this case Bundy had to represent himself. Given the complexity of the Federal Rules of Procedure these days it is unlikely he even got his position across. For all I know he was in essence defaulted. I'm here to tell you my friends, the government can break you faster and more effectively through litigation than almost any other means.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
We are a Nation Divided...and as individuals each of us needs to decide...(1) We Love Obama and the Nanny State or (2) We Love the Freedoms afforded us by the Founding Fathers...there, it appears, is no middle ground....and I'm damn sure I won't change in the short time I have left on this planet...if that Makes me a "Bad Ass" or Wannabee, so be it...better that than some clown that is so in love with the Federal Government and it's Hitler/Stalin like freedcom grab...So be it!;)

Guns.jpg

·
Registered
441 Posts
The two party system and the whole set up of our country's campaign system needs to vanish. I don't think an individual's values, morals and views can so simply be squeezed into either the left or the right. I strongly value state sovereignty and a limited Federal govt. yet there are foundations that I could never waiver from. Speech, Assembly, press, Guns, education, gays, healthcare(not the present program) abortions (to name a few) - all of these should be viable choices, options and rights for responsible citizens. This nation will continue to be divided as long as the fingers keep pointing and the rich keep dictating. Our country is young, in the grand scheme of things and there's a lot of bugs to be worked out. They'd be worked out much easier if we all had fly swatters instead of fighting over a few of them. I love my TW. I sure hope not to start a war on this page, within our happy community :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts