TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funding fell right and we bought a new house in Nampa. Less than 1.5 miles to the lake and 20 minute ride/drive to the Owyhees! Not too mention Lake Lowell and Map Rock roads right out my back door! WOOHOO!

Three very long weeks of painting, one even longer week of moving stuff and here we are. My apologies up front to the Canyon County folks here for adding even more unrefined-redneckedness to your illustrious area.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Well Alright! Hopefully the new back yard has room for a tent !
(you know, just in case you have invaders from another state!)

By the way, thank you for your service, and continued service !

Bag

·
Registered
308 Posts
Funding fell right and we bought a new house in Nampa. Less than 1.5 miles to the lake and 20 minute ride/drive to the Owyhees! Not too mention Lake Lowell and Map Rock roads right out my back door! WOOHOO!

Three very long weeks of painting, one even longer week of moving stuff and here we are. My apologies up front to the Canyon County folks here for adding even more unrefined-redneckedness to your illustrious area.

Very cool... I have a daughter who lives in Bosie. I'd love to keep a Tdub at their house to ride when I visit.

Stay warm,

Jeff

·
Registered
13,915 Posts
Before I got married, I lived just south of town (Nampa) in the Bowmont area. I would trailer up the TW and head down to the Hemingway Butte trailhead and ride the motorcycle/atv trails 2-3 days a week. After work of course. Check it out if you haven't already. Been a few years since I road there, but be careful of some of the trails as they can get a bit technical (at least for my ability). I learned not to try and keep up with my son on a dirt bike. He had no fear...I have lots! Map Rock road and the road around Lake Lowell are fun pavement rides too. Also go down towards Melba, and to the east is some BLM type land where you can ride the trails over to Swan Falls Dam and beyond. Sage brush riding as I call it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts