TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2016 TW200 2800 miles
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought my first TW, a used 2016 and it does not have the passenger foot pegs or brackets. I searched this forum and see others have had the same experience. I asked the seller if he had them laying around somewhere and he doesn't. I'm the 3rd owner and it didn't have them when he got it. If anyone removed theirs and willing to sell/ship them, that would be awesome. I definitely want to get my daughter out there with me on some rides.

I got a suggestion for online purchase at Babbitts or Partzilla and did find them but yikes, much more than I was expecting for a such simple stuff.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I just bought my first TW, a used 2016 and it does not have the passenger foot pegs or brackets. I searched this forum and see others have had the same experience. I asked the seller if he had them laying around somewhere and he doesn't. I'm the 3rd owner and it didn't have them when he got it. If anyone removed theirs and willing to sell/ship them, that would be awesome. I definitely want to get my daughter out there with me on some rides.

I got a suggestion for online purchase at Babbitts or Partzilla and did find them but yikes, much more than I was expecting for a such simple stuff.
I have a set , took them off the 1st day I got the bike. How much are you willing to offer ?

·
Registered
2016 TW200 2800 miles
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, @BaisleyDE. No longer looking for these. I changed the title of the thread to reflect that I'm no longer looking for them. As a newbie, let me know if I should do something else. I didn't see a spot to delete the thread so it's removed from classifieds.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts