TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The final transformation has been made. Barney has changed colors and changed genders! The purple Barney no longer exists. The last surgery was performed today and the bike became a she.

After going to the TWBrian hosted Wrench and Ride, some members pointed out I still had some purple on the bike. (Enter Joeband's name here and his accessories in crime, TWBrian and Elime!! I am sure there was other more discrete snickering.)

While participating in the fork boot replacement on Bananachunks bike, I realized I never installed the less colorful black boots I scored off e-bay. So I conducted my own 1 man Wrench and Ride today and removed the last remaining and offensive purplish parts. So Barney is gone, RIP, and moved on with her new life. Hey if Bruce Jenner can do it, then so can Barney!

Here is how she looks now. Joe, I dare you to show me any purple, and I implore you to stop your Barney bullying! ;) And did I understand you right Joe, that you wanted my purple parts for your next build? :rolleyes: You can split them with Evan (Mike) who has a liking for such things! :eek:

586sm.jpg

589sm.jpg

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
.............................I am sure there was other more discrete snickering....................)

View attachment 22666
There was nothing discrete about that snickering!!!! And some "before" pictures........to truly appreciate the prior offensiveness.

And now we need to get Barney Use To Be out on a group ride.
You mean get "Not Barney" dirty??????????????

1 - 4 of 4 Posts