1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Beautiful looking countryside. The first video looks so much like a U.S. road...guard rails looked the same, curve arrows looked the same, road signs looked the same, power lines along the road looked the same, heck, even had bad pothole repairs. The only difference was riding on the other side of the road! :D

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
How many days and miles? Did you rent bikes? If so, any rough idea on cost.
I went with https://www.facebook.com/tipoffroad/?hc_ref=SEARCH He comes back to the same place every night. I can not ride like this several days in a row. I just turned 70 in March and all day makes me tired. He will take you on easy to hard, whatever you want. There are some companies that take several days stopping in a different place each night. Just search, Thailand off road motorcycle tours.
The guy I went with was born in a small village in the mountains near Pai. We were near the border of Myanmar(Burma). He was in the army and knows the area and some of the border guards.

·
Registered
20,477 Posts
That looks like an idyllic motorcycle tour. What a great vacation. Thanks for the neat videos of exotic destinations with your own personal guide.

Reactions: littletommy
1 - 13 of 13 Posts