TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
If true{??} I'm all for the underdog taking out the pred....most videos are the other way around, but sometimes you get the "good guy" whipping the bad guys:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
OK.... I gotta ask... why are the predators the bad guys? we homo sapiens are the most brutal and successful predator on the planet. I'm just sayin...

Reactions: Fred

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm.....interesting. Are we good guys or bad guys? I think it must be a perspective thing.

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
OK.... I gotta ask... why are the predators the bad guys? we homo sapiens are the most brutal and successful predator on the planet. I'm just sayin...
So Troll who do you root for, the School Yard Bully{Lions}, The Toadies{Crocs} that hang around picking on the remains, or the Geeks{Water Buffalo} that finally have the balls to gather together and kick the snot out of the Bully Boys??? You see, back in my early days, I was the Anti Bully...enjoyed kicking the crap out of the Bully Boys, even if outnumbered....won most, got a draw in a few, but they always knew it was gonna be painful....whether they got a draw or lost....:p b-t-w they never won....;)

·
Registered
4,516 Posts
Hmmm.....interesting. Are we good guys or bad guys? I think it must be a perspective thing.
From my perspective, I'm the Good Guy...always have been...

I was suspect about the mule, especially with the Saddle on, my guess is, even though I didn't search the story, the guy on the Mule shot the Cougar and let the Mule have his fun.....

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Comment: I wondered if the lion was dead before the mule encountered it. That said, a horse would never ever approach a dead lion like that. Mules are pretty bad in some ways.

Ya gotta love the music either way.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Are we good guys or bad guys? I think it must be a perspective thing.
Indeed it might be a perspective thing for you. And of course you are free to be eaten by any animal of your choosing.

For me, if being a good guy also makes me lunch, I'll pass.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
An observation on trolling. If you caption it that you hope it isn't controversial, and acknowledge in the body of the same post it is, you sort of give it away. But hey, we are good sports.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
So Troll who do you root for, the School Yard Bully{Lions}, The Toadies{Crocs} that hang around picking on the remains, or the Geeks{Water Buffalo} that finally have the balls to gather together and kick the snot out of the Bully Boys??? You see, back in my early days, I was the Anti Bully...enjoyed kicking the crap out of the Bully Boys, even if outnumbered....won most, got a draw in a few, but they always knew it was gonna be painful....whether they got a draw or lost....:p b-t-w they never won....;)
I think they each have their place Hoot. I believe it to be a symbiotic relationship. Nature for me has the most honest of all relationships. I don't want to make this intense Hoot, I've read a bunch of your blog and I get the pain you carry inside... I hear you.

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
An observation on trolling. If you caption it that you hope it isn't controversial, and acknowledge in the body of the same post it is, you sort of give it away. But hey, we are good sports.
I'm always up for wading into one of these.

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I love the thrill of the chase and as long as it aint me running I don't give a dam who wins. AS Clint said when Sister Sarah demanded, "We have to bury the bodies", Buzzards gotta eat too!

It is pretty cool to see the underdog get away or land a well placed kick once in a while. I am a fisherman and love to catch big fish. The ones that fight hard and get away are the ones I remember best.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Something my mother said when I was a kid that really has stuck with me, "we're all part of the food chain"

Reactions: Fred

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I'm getting hungry!

GaryL

1 - 20 of 62 Posts