TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow rider ibdavid, out of Grass Valley, is stopping by my place this weekend for help getting his carb jetted. (Notice I said jetted, NOT jetted right....) Wanted to put it out there to the Nor-Cal guys if any would like to stop by. Message me for an address and post up here if you plan to come and what you plan to work on. I have near every tool you can imagine other than stands and welding equipment. David and I have either Saturday or Sunday open right now, so make a choice.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of course you can come Johnny! IF you left now, you might make it! Ha!
Brian; I'm partial to me pirate's booty! Arrrr!

But actually, I was referring to a barmaid over at the pizza joint. As in a serving wench. Ha!

Reactions: TW-Brian

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
She looks like she could tune a carb, and make you enjoy every painful minute of it.
Funny that! Made me think of a line in an old David Allen Coe song;
"She was into whips and chains, and I was into pain!"

·
Registered
961 Posts
What about the central Mississippi guys are we not invited
Man my feelings are hurt
Gully
By the time you get there you
will need to do some wrenching

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What city in norcal? Sounds like a good time.
A small town in El Dorado. Near Placerville. Off Hwy 50 between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe. Zipcode 95623

·
Registered
2021 TW
180 Posts
I cant be far from you then. Im in 95642 Amador County.
So im gonna guess you might be near River Pines.
Its nice over that way. Hangtowns gotten to be a busy place.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I cant be far from you then. Im in 95642 Amador County.
So im gonna guess you might be near River Pines.
Its nice over that way. Hangtowns gotten to be a busy place.
I'm about 3 miles south of Poor Red's off 49 and 10 miles north of Plymouth.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Can the Nor Cal guys perform a Gremlin Eradication?
I've discovered what I believe to be a gremlin in my TW's back pac/trunk/storegebag. Some very strange things seem to be happening. My first clue was the feeler gauge came apart in my onboard tool box. The nut came undone, very suspicious. I also noticed the 100s of 22 cal. bullets that I had carried for some time had become loose from their casings. I use to carry binoculars until they vibrated to death. The lenses were loose and displaced. The window on my digital air pressure gauge is so scuffed up can't read it. Discovered a sealed water bottle that was empty, go figure. No wet spot in the bag. Upon closer observation I noticed a tiny tiny pin hole in the bottle. Must have taken weeks to drain empty. There's a destructive force going on back there. I was blaming "Fred Rides" until Sue discovered candy wrappers left behind, which we all know is indicative of Gremlins. Can you guys fix any of these things? Dirts a Flyen SanDue🙄😀

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
They probably make a wench for that, too.

·
Registered
961 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hopefully we can get the wrenching (not winching) done in short order and ride in search of some Pirate's booty.

0015665601004_a1c1_1200.png

Reactions: TW-Brian
1 - 20 of 38 Posts