TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been way to long since the group has gotten together for a ride. Is there any interest in getting together again? Let's throw some ideas around and get a ride together. When and where?
Joemama

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
WOO HOO! i'm ready for some good splashing! ;)
saturdays work best for me. what timeframe are we talking here? a month? two?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Most of our rides have been in Mendocino and Lake Countys. I'm sure if someone were to put together and leed a Elkins Flat ride there would be a few takers. Hint, hint.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
the 29th or 30th don't work for me.

·
Registered
19,217 Posts
Snow level was ~ 6000 ft on eastern side of Sierras yesterday but it should melt quickly.

Anyplace low on Pacific side like Elkins Flat @ 4400 ft should be warm and melted out with lots of puddles to splash through.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
If not, then we ALL have to assume that mhomadness and joeband are both afraid....afraid I say...of being splashed by a wild man from Washington.
OH BRING IT ON!! You good sir may win, BUT you will not leave the battle unscathed, for you have witnessed my aquatic escapades! Victorious or on my shield! :duckie::fish::headbang: m.

·
Registered
19,217 Posts
You guys could always come up and ride on the Ponderosa:p

There is a good 20 miles or so of Tahoe Rim Trail between Spooner Summit and Kingbury Grade open to motor vehicles and some steep singletrack dropping down to Genoa. Wont be melted out 'till June though.

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
There is a good 20 miles or so of Tahoe Rim Trail between Spooner Summit and Kingbury Grade open to motor vehicles and some steep singletrack dropping down to Genoa.
I don't know but something like "Tahoe Rim Trail" just doesn't sound like it is motorized vehicle friendly to me. Hikers and horses for sure, most likely bicycles, but dual sport motorcycle.........I do live in California and that is in Nevada so maybe I have gotten it all wrong.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts