TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The last major ride I had before I really started modding the bike, went out with a friend on an xt225. Did a whole bunch of hard packed and gravel forest roads, lots of deep rutted sandy trails, some rough 2-tracks, high speed dirt road riding, and a little pavement in between. I put a little bit more work into the editing this time, hope you enjoy!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for sharing your video but man get rid of that stock front tire before you seriously hurt yourself and wreck your bike.
yeah, its on my list haha. honestly I don't think its THAT bad... but i've never had anything else. that opinion might change when i get a new one haha

Thanks for posting. Looks like some great riding.
thanks! we do have some nice riding around here

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
209 Posts
The last major ride I had before I really started modding the bike, went out with a friend on an xt225. Did a whole bunch of hard packed and gravel forest roads, lots of deep rutted sandy trails, some rough 2-tracks, high speed dirt road riding, and a little pavement in between. I put a little bit more work into the editing this time, hope you enjoy!

Most excellent video and looked like a fun ride,
except for that oops fell over part. Was that a death wing toss?

'13 TW200

A.T.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Most excellent video and looked like a fun ride,
except for that oops fell over part. Was that a death wing toss?

'13 TW200

A.T.
Hahaha no that was a rider failure. Got myself too far over in the rut and the sand dragged me down lol. Falling isn't bad, certainly doesn't ruin my fun! ��

Thanks for watching!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts