TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Says trade only and there is no way he's selling for 3K.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I bought my 2016 a couple of years ago. The bike had 850 miles on the clock. I paid $3000.
Seemed like a good deal as the bike was like new. It now has 6000 miles on it with zero problems.

·
Registered
31 Posts
2015 with 60 miles on it. I paid 3950. Was getting tired of trying to find "the right deal" and it's getting cold out and decent riding weather is about to become scarce... The nubbies were still on the tires and had the original gas in it from the day he bought it. It smelled awful. Ran like poop. It came with about 600$ in accessories. And came with 2 spare front fenders and a factory service book. 9 hour round trip. I really wanted a 2021, that new paint scheme is gorgeous. Then it occurred to me seeing one in person, that it's almost the same color as several year old blacktop... Suddenly it wasn't so cool anymore. The 2015 is rather hard to miss in the bright white. For the first two days riding, everyone was just staring. I was like wow, this thing really turns heads. It also occurred to me that it was 34-36 degrees out and pouring down rain for the first two days of ownership and just maybe everyone was staring because they were wondering who the ijit was riding in that weather 😂😁.
it's just so pretty. I'm glad now I couldn't get a 2021. I like this color scheme so much better. My dog makes everything he stands beside look little. He seems to like this one a lot better then the DRz I used to ride. Maybe it's the matching paint job they share?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts