TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
1,981 Posts
Man....3 great choices already!!

Can't yet "like" any of them until the end, let alone any others that post up remainder of the month, and then "liking" only 1 of them.....is gonna be a difficult choice. :unsure:

· Registered
248 Posts
This is my 2021 with 1500 miles.
she has:
jimbo wind screen
ricochet skid plate
bar risers
acerbis hand guards
cycle racks rear rack
xring chain
hi flow air filter
LED front light
front fender riser
44 th rear sproket
led all around
numerous storage bags
shinko244 not installed yet
thats it for now I think.
I love this bike because I feel safe and its alot of fun. It cruises really well with the 44 tooth gear and can still easily climb a 65 degree hill in 2nd AND CRUISE COMFORTABLY AT 65 View attachment 231667 . I COULD have bought any bike in the show room but the donkey was begging to be bought. Its a great first bike and last bike. Im 52 years old and ill probably ride this till im 80. God willing. I also love our communityno great bunch of guys and girls. Mobstreet , tdubs kid, hurt 1, and many others on you tube have been great for hours of entertainment.
View attachment 231669
NICE! Classy job on the bike AK. Not too much, not to little. Scenery is awesome too! Did you need to replace the cables and brake hose for those risers?

· Registered
2022 tw200. Tusk rear rack, shinko front tire, tusk brush guards
5 Posts
Welcome to the November Bike of the Month Competition!

View attachment 231655

Congrats to our October winner, @TDubPete !

Please follow all instructions posted below
  1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

21 - 28 of 28 Posts