TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!

November Tie Breaker

• Action Overland

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • VitaminT

Votes: 13 72.2%
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need some help breaking the tie for the November Bike of the Month competition. Cast your votes now!

Water Liquid Cloud Gesture Sky

Hello Everyone,

I recently joined the forum. I picked up my new 2022 in October and have put on 250 miles riding around southeast Michigan. Pretty much stock so far except I have ordered the Ricochet skid plate and haven't put it on yet. I also added some 67 Designs bar mounts for my phone & gopro.

There are many Tdub aspects that I like, but I'm most excited about its ability to go "bushwhacking" and moto camping. I'm waiting for my hitch carrier to arrive and will be doing a lot of trips next year to the Manistee, Huron, and Hiawatha National Forests (all in Michigan). Locally I pretty much try to stay off payment and explore the backroads which has been pretty fun. I don't think most people around here expect to see a motorcycle cruising down dirt roads so I get some looks sometimes. I've decided to become a "barn hunter" on my back road voyages and I plan to take a picture in front of every one I find in the area; just a personal game for fun.

Enjoy the pics!

View attachment 219700

View attachment 219699
View attachment 219701
2019 TW200
Bought new to me in 2021
Been wanting one of these for several years
My first motorcycle
Modifications since purchase
  • LED Headlight
  • Cycleracks Rear & Front with side supports
  • Doubletake “indestructible” adventure mirror set
  • Headlight guard grate
  • Anti-Gravity ATZ-7-RS Lithium Battery with Comfort Indicator
  • New ProTaper Pillowtop grips
  • License plate silicone frame and reflectors
  • Seat cushion
  • Jimbo Shield
  • Upgraded/wider rider footpegs
  • Aluminum chain guard
  • Shinko 241 front tire
  • Ricochet Skid Plate

Modifications by previous owner
  • ProTaper riser handlebar
  • Acerbis Handguards

love this bike. Best thing so far was having a weekend with all my siblings, and only my siblings, for the first time ever. We camped and rode around in the Utah landscape all weekend. I only dropped my bike 3 times and only broke one signal bulb!! This bike is a goat!

View attachment 220041 View attachment 220039 View attachment 220040

1 - 4 of 4 Posts