TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha TW200
3 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I recently joined the forum. I picked up my new 2022 in October and have put on 250 miles riding around southeast Michigan. Pretty much stock so far except I have ordered the Ricochet skid plate and haven't put it on yet. I also added some 67 Designs bar mounts for my phone & gopro.

There are many Tdub aspects that I like, but I'm most excited about its ability to go "bushwhacking" and moto camping. I'm waiting for my hitch carrier to arrive and will be doing a lot of trips next year to the Manistee, Huron, and Hiawatha National Forests (all in Michigan). Locally I pretty much try to stay off payment and explore the backroads which has been pretty fun. I don't think most people around here expect to see a motorcycle cruising down dirt roads so I get some looks sometimes. I've decided to become a "barn hunter" on my back road voyages and I plan to take a picture in front of every one I find in the area; just a personal game for fun.

Enjoy the pics!

Cloud Sky Tire Wheel Automotive tire

Sky Tire Land vehicle Wheel Plant

Wheel Tire Cloud Plant Sky

·
Registered
2022 Yamaha TW200
3 Posts
Here's my TW project. It's been modified as a minimalist urban street "tracker". I've removed most of the plastic and unnecessary items, replaced all the lighting with Motogadget LED, and installed aluminum handlebars & mirrors. I kept the OEM headlight, but fitted a smaller BW350 fairing over it. My next mods will be Dunlop K180 flat track style tires, 47T rear sprocket, & exhaust wrap, and maybe a vintage looking seat. No permanent modification have been made. Everything can be reversed back to stock. Original harness uncut.

My inspiration

Cheers View attachment 219732 View attachment 219733 View attachment 219734
Here's my TW project. It's been modified as a minimalist urban street "tracker". I've removed most of the plastic and unnecessary items, replaced all the lighting with Motogadget LED, and installed aluminum handlebars & mirrors. I kept the OEM headlight, but fitted a smaller BW350 fairing over it. My next mods will be Dunlop K180 flat track style tires, 47T rear sprocket, & exhaust wrap, and maybe a vintage looking seat. No permanent modification have been made. Everything can be reversed back to stock. Original harness uncut.

My inspiration

Cheers View attachment 219732 View attachment 219733 View attachment 219734
Nice. Here’s another possible source of inspiration for your theme; saw it for sale the other day! Looks pretty cool.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts