TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new here, I just bought a 2006 TW, I'm stooked to join the club. I've been looking for a replacement for my 2006 V-Strom 1000 for awhile. I think this will do just fine, I want a do everything, go everywhere bike that is easy on me my wallet and gas. I've had a KLR and wanted something lighter to carry on my rv. I can't wait to start the mods. Gregg.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
78 Posts
nice! I have only had mine for like a week!! Love it so far! I am actually bummed out that it is getting cold so fast! Not much more riding until spring!

·
Registered
426 Posts
nice! I have only had mine for like a week!! Love it so far! I am actually bummed out that it is getting cold so fast! Not much more riding until spring!

No, it's time to start riding the trails and slow off road stuff if you do that kind of thing. Winter time is perfect for that as 25 mph and under you stay quite warm with proper winter equip, plus it's better for the bike to be doing the slow speed stuff when it's cold cause even a 5 mph pace will cool the engine efficiently - compared to a 80-100 degree day where the engine burns up without 45-50+ mph air cooling.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Welcome to the madness!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts