TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
So I sold my vtx1800 yesterday. The bike has sat since I bought the tw a year and a half ago. Riding I'm the woods is just so much more fun anymore
Only been here about a year but this is a familiar story.......

Tom

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Ya its crazy. I have an FZ6 that is amazing but I always seem to jump on the TW200 and I seldom ride off-road. I think it comes down to that old adage "its more fun to ride a slow bike fast than to ride a fast bike slow"

·
Registered
667 Posts
I love my new T-dub. But I may have to get something else eventually, since my wife misses riding on the back. I don't think the T-dub would like both of us on there too much...

·
Registered
285 Posts
Wife Wanted Her Own

We rode double some. But my wife didn't want to ride on the back - she wanted to ride her own! So late last fall we acquired a second TW. And now it's almost riding season again! (PS: We got our motorcycle endorsements at around age 60, and acquired the first TW shortly after. The lead teacher at our ABATE class was a small lady of about 72 who rode a BIG bike.)

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Funny thing is, I wanted my wife to ride her own, she bought me a 'Glide so she wouldn't have to.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I was fortunate enough to buy 2 more bikes last week. An 01 tw to replace my 95, and an 03 Goldwing for two up riding. ( my wife is stoked ) I can thank GaryL for pointing out the Wing on CL. ( which rapidly dwindled my reserve $ ) Time for a garage sale to thin the stable.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Yep, sold my street bikes. No desire to have a street bike anymore. My roots are in the dirt. I only ride pavement to get to the dirt. Just the way I like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts