TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Congratulations brother!!! She looks like a keeper!!! Wish I was so lucky...

·
Registered
689 Posts
Congratulations to You and Yours, Sir! "May the rest of your years together bring you only happiness, kindness, and peace of mind towards the meaning of life." Cheers!

·
Registered
128 Posts
now i've gone and done it, no getting out of this one! but who would want to, it only took 52 years to get her to say yes. best thing i've done so far
Wonderful. Best thing a man can do for his health and well being.

·
Registered
665 Posts
thanks everyone, she is special
I'd say from that genuine smile on her face, she thinks the same thing of you as well, Mr. Greg!
Must have been one heck of an engagement ring. Was it made of Kryptonite?

Congratulations to you both, Sir!

Marty

·
Registered
13,798 Posts
Greg,
I'm glad you two were able to reconnect after many years apart. I'm happy you asked and happy she said yes! Of course, I suppose if she said no you wouldn't have posted that here eh? :LOL: You two are a great couple and I hope you share many more years together!
Enjoy your lives together.
Kris & Lori

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
She must be if she puts up with you... snicker snicker :sneaky:;) (only kidding bro!!)
that is the truth Tommy
I'd say from that genuine smile on her face, she thinks the same thing of you as well, Mr. Greg!
Must have been one heck of an engagement ring. Was it made of Kryptonite?

Congratulations to you both, Sir!

Marty
thanks Marty, yes the ring is very overpowering

·
Registered
2,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Greg,
I'm glad you two were able to reconnect after many years apart. I'm happy you asked and happy she said yes! Of course, I suppose if she said no you wouldn't have posted that here eh? :LOL: You two are a great couple and I hope you share many more years together!
Enjoy your lives together.
Kris & Lori
thanks Kris

1 - 20 of 23 Posts