Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
RBM if this is a problem remove it.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am a Proud NRA Patron Member and the NRA will not have a problem just sharing.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Although I'm a life member of the NRA, I can't help but think they are missing an opportunity to enlighten people to counter the brainwashing propaganda that the media puts out there regarding the right to bear arms. In my opinion, every NRA member should leave their older NRA magazines in Doctors'' & Dentists' office waiting rooms, as well as others places where people have idle time on the hands. First remove the address label, though. Just my .02.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Without the NRA I believe we would have lost out guns long ago. If your not a member and want the right to bear arms. JOIN
You make a difference!
rick
Life Member NRA

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Anyone who owns a gun should be a card carrying member of the NRA! Your right to keep and even own it is in place because of the hard fight the NRA has been fighting for as long as I can remember. Far too many powerful, rich fat cats are working hard to see that only them and their paid security forces can have guns. Billionaire Mike Bloomberg will stop at no expense to violate our constitutional right but he goes everywhere with private security fully armed. Do as I say, not as I do! Hippocrates with vast financial resources and a government intent on making us subjects is what the NRA and our annual dues fights.

GaryL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts