TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else think its interesting how Corrine Brown (one of the most corrupt and scandalized politicians) pushes Rubio out of the way to be next to Obama?

·
Registered
177 Posts
Ya, about as much that The Ass Hat that will be the republican nominee has a campaign manager who is really a pig sucking lobbyists for Koch Brothers

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Yea those horrible Koch Brothers creating all those jobs, keeping all those people working, donating all that money... oh I hate them so. How dare they make money. They should be ashamed of themselves.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yea those horrible Koch Brothers creating all those jobs, keeping all those people working, donating all that money... oh I hate them so. How dare they make money. They should be ashamed of themselves.
I'm all good with that. It's the fact that because of Citizens you got F'd United that they are able to Buy your Elected officials.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
I'm all good with that. It's the fact that because of Citizens you got F'd United that they are able to Buy your Elected officials.
Always paranoid you guys.. At least the money goes to a good conservative cause. ;)

·
Registered
177 Posts
They're all bought. Some people are waking up to that and that's why this campaign is so heated.
Crap I had no Idea, Will someone sell me a crowbar so I can pull my head out of my Ass. And all this time I thought it had to do with the pinky swear that the republican party did with Grover Norquist. Ya lets make a pledge to a lobbyists and ignore the pledge that was take when you took office. And just how many Jack Ass Democrats signed that pledge?

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
How can a pledge not to raise taxes be bad?

·
Registered
177 Posts
How can a pledge not to raise taxes be bad?

Now that's a pledge I stand behind. And as long as My Elected Officials are standing up and working for the people who elected them to office, Not a [email protected]?¥«€£ Lobbyist or corporation. So I guess it's ok. Being that our elected officials have to spend most of their time working on sucking up to lobbyists and corporations just to get elected or reelected. But this is the world we live in until we wake up and reverse Citizens you got screwed United.

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
A little legitimate research helps allot too.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Take a look no farther than that Dungheap, Portland, you live in...there you have a prime example of a gutter city run by Left Wing Turds, Pole Smokers, Illegals, Diversity Freaks, and outright Marxist Asshats.....hopefully soon, real soon, the entire left coast will be hit by a major Tsunami and following Tidal Wave...thus curing at least that portion of the Country of it's ills...?

Congrats on doing justice to some uptight DNC/Marxist Talking Points....left wing Zombies are the reason we are in the f'ed up condition...

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
A little legitimate research helps allot too.

Why do Research JJ, when Obama and the Left Wing Media spoon feed them their stupidity? :icon_salut:

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
This Corrine Brown! She is a thug...
View attachment 31582
but, but, but, look at the Men of Gawd, she surrounds herself with....:icon_biggrin:

3 Turds in a Punch Bowl...

Enough on this thread for me....sometimes the only way you can fix stupid is with a rope and noose...

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Damn Hoot I have to start righting down your witty remarks. They are tasty riffs to say the least!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Damn Hoot I have to start righting down your witty remarks. They are tasty riffs to say the least!
Haha, yeah. I read all the political threads on here and I always look forward to what good ol' Hoot has to say. I have yet to disagree with the man; he steps into the ring with common sense and is always a straight shooter. I'm sure there will eventually be some things we don't see eye-to-eye on, but that's a'ight. If we all had the same opinions and train of thought we would be a hell of a boring species!

Screw that evil demon thug bitch, by the way. She looks more evil than the big man himself....(His wife looks way more evil than him too....looking her straight in the eye in person would be a form of torture!) Not to knock someone for their genetics (looks), but in her case it's not genetics.....it's just the pure EVIL in her soul that makes her so damn ugly.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Haha, yeah. I read all the political threads on here and I always look forward to what good ol' Hoot has to say. I have yet to disagree with the man; he steps into the ring with common sense and is always a straight shooter. I'm sure there will eventually be some things we don't see eye-to-eye on, but that's a'ight. If we all had the same opinions and train of thought we would be a hell of a boring species!

Screw that evil demon thug bitch, by the way. She looks more evil than the big man himself....(His wife looks way more evil than him too....looking her straight in the eye in person would be a form of torture!) Not to knock someone for their genetics (looks), but in her case it's not genetics.....it's just the pure EVIL in her soul that makes her so damn ugly.

:eek:

Butt Crack.jpg

·
Registered
71 Posts
Easy guys lets face it, all the money in the world and the republican nominee is Trump. Clearly you cannot buy the nominee or it would be someone else - heck anyone else.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts