TW200 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever I try to get a group together for something, my strategy has generally always been to just post it on all the forums and see who bites LOL. Someone usually does, so I guess it works! Anyway, here's just a quick copy-and-paste from other forums:

I'm planning on doing some light/moderate wheeling on Wednesday, 12/11 in Ocotillo Wells. No rock crawling or anything, just stuff that stock IFS trucks can do :) We will be meeting around noon at or near Ocotillo Wells, and spending the afternoon/early evening out there. Further details pending. Let me know if you're interested.

[ Additionally, If anyone with TWs or whatever wants in, I guess there's no reason why we can't mix 4x4 and bikes, if you don't mind going 4x4 speed (generally a lot slower than normal dirt bike speeds...) ]

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey KJ,
Thanks for the invite. Very much appreciated. That area and Borrego is our old stomping ground prior to us leaving CA and building a new nest in Lake Havasu City. We've probably got 50,000 miles in Jeep'n in Borrego and Truckhaven. I used to tell folks our Jeep could be started, put in gear and, the brake released WITH NO ONE IN IT, and it would cover all of Truckhaven and half of Borrego all by itself, since we'd been down there so many times. But, some of it is still fun. There's lots to see and drive to in that total area. Hope you and all that attends, have fun. Hopefully the weather cooperates.
Scott

·
Registered
2,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update -- We are meeting here at 12:00 P.M. on 12/11.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts