TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
On all my other bikes I've always used odi lock on grips. I like them because you don't have to use any glue and it's super simple to install and uninstall them. Only issue I can't seem to find them for the tw. I emailed odi but didn't get a response. Does anyone run them on their tw and if so, what's the model and cam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok so I got my new handlebars and risers on and I found that ODI does make lock on grips for the tw200. It's amazing that when I emailed ODI they responded they didn't make one for the tw 200.
Anyhow, I took a couple pics of the packaging so others can see which ones they are.

Basically it's any "V2" "4 stroke" package or color that fits "Yamaha, Ktm, Suzuki, Honda, and Kawasaki". They come with different cams that fit on the throttle tube and it's "Cam A".

They're a little more expensive than glue on grips but it's so worth not having to buy and use glue. It was literally a 2 minute glueless install.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
Now let's see a picture of them on your bike.

Are the ends cut out to allow for lever protector's?

Reactions: Smitty Blackstone

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now let's see a picture of them on your bike.

Are the ends cut out to allow for lever protector's?
The ends are just like normal grips and have to be drilled out to install hand guards. The left grip has a plastic tube under the rubber that mirrors the stock and ODI throttle side. I personally don't like running hand / brush guards, I had them on my Ktm and they were to bulky. I switched to flex levers and they've always functioned as needed.

Clutch side

Clutch side back

Clutch side pic of clamp

Throttle side

Pic of my Ktm ODI lock on grip

Both Ktm ODI lock on grips which have a few hours on them.

I've run these lock on grips for a couple years and never had them slip or move.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Deepseadan, I'm looking to get these same ODI grips for my TW however "Cam A" isn't an option on the ODI grips website. It may have changed since you purchased yours. Do you havve any idea which ones are teh correct fit from the ones currently listed on their site? Here is the link: Thanks!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts