Bigger pilot jet for older carbs
Bowl gasket
Needle valve

75 bucks shipped 48 states

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Misjudged what I paid. Prices at cheapcycle parts are 73 plus shipping so price drop to 55 bucks shipped;)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Is "countersprocket" front sprocket? How many teeth? New?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes everything is new OEM Yamaha parts. Yes on the front sprocket, stock gearing, its 14 teeth:

Sprocket, Drive (14T)

93823-14149-00

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
pm sent.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
PS... Curious about your handle... TY80A????? Yamaha trials bike???? My daughter learned to ride on a TY80. Great little bike.

·
Registered
765 Posts
How much for the bowl gasket?
I'm certainly interested in it.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well I picked up a 90 model in the dark last night, I might need some of this stuff after all.... lemme see today

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Lemme know....I'm still here.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

The sun came up and revealed this.....i'm going to need to keep all the parts after all, sorry Tom et al

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Looks like a nice find. Enjoy. Curious about your handle....TY80A....Yamaha trials 80????

·
Registered
765 Posts
Looks like it needs all of the lights to be street legal. You can go with factory parts or aftermarket. (Aftermarket would be cheaper). Looks like you also need the speedo and the neutral light thingy. Try out pro cycle. https://www.procycle.us/bikepages/tw200.html

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The instruments were actually hanging there and I was able to' rebuild' the mount for them. The odo says 20xx miles! This is my forth tw and for some reason its way more throttle responsive and will stand all the way up in first gear wheelies.

My first moto was a yammie trials 80 indeed....

·
Registered
765 Posts
The instruments were actually hanging there and I was able to' rebuild' the mount for them. The odo says 20xx miles! This is my forth tw and for some reason its way more throttle responsive and will stand all the way up in first gear wheelies.

My first moto was a yammie trials 80 indeed....
Wow! Must have a huge rear sprocket on it.
Time to start a build thread!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts