TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New to the Forum and owning a TW. I'll get right to it..doing a few mods and I have some OEM parts to sell. They will be coming off a 2014 and have less than 600 miles on all of them. I will finish with the mods by the end of the month but wanted to go ahead and get the ball rolling on selling them. We can use PayPal for the transaction, buyer pays shipping, and I will just use UPS or USPS cost. I know you can buy aftermarket parts cheaper but I'm figuring that some TW owners just like OEM for their bikes and would like to save a buck or two.
Stock muffler $75-SOLD
Turn signals -$20 each, $30 for 2, $50 for all 4. Perfect condition. Can send pictures SOLD
Stock skid plate-$15 SOLD

All gone..thanks!

Reactions: PlacerLode

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
I question the OEM Ricochet skid plate? The TW never came with a Ricochet skid plate as original equipment and the one that does come is not worth the powder it would take to blow it to hell.

If you do in fact have a real Ricochet skid plate then it is not OEM and should be listed as such.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,580 Posts
if you have a ricochet skid plate, i'll take it.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
I will take the Ricochet skid plate, if it is a Ricochet brand skid plate. My phone is 316-three 0 four-3377. You can text if you like. Send a picture to my phone if you would.
Thanks, Tom

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya you might be right...I just pulled the info from an eBay auction and it listed it as "OEM Ricochet Skid plate"...just figured Ricochet made a stock on for Yamaha and better aftermarket one, didn't look too much more into it. The skid plate is the stock skid plate. Sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I'll make sure to be more accurate

·
Registered
8,368 Posts
if you have a ricochet skid plate, i'll take it.
My BAd if it was a Ricochet and I should have called dibs but I honestly did not believe it was a real one.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
The last stock muffler offered here on the forum was TWilight's for $50 or $60 shipped as I recall a 2014 with aprx 200 miles use and it went fast. At $200 you may sell it someday (doubtfully here on the forum) ebay "asking" prices are not a good barometer for TW parts. $100 or less and people may get interested and the farther below $100 the faster it sells IMO. OEM Skid plate is a throw away but once in a while somebody needs one and it's nice to have one to give away (again IMO) Turn signals if truly mint condition with no flaws I'd pay $60 delivered for a set of 4 if they have any scratches or scrapes or any flaws I wouldn't need them. All just my opinion once in a while things go to higher prices for people really in need of said part

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
The last stock muffler offered here on the forum was TWilight's for $50 or $60 shipped as I recall a 2014 with aprx 200 miles use and it went fast. At $200 you may sell it someday (doubtfully here on the forum) ebay "asking" prices are not a good barometer for TW parts. $100 or less and people may get interested and the farther below $100 the faster it sells IMO. OEM Skid plate is a throw away but once in a while somebody needs one and it's nice to have one to give away (again IMO) Turn signals if truly mint condition with no flaws I'd pay $60 delivered for a set of 4 if they have any scratches or scrapes or any flaws I wouldn't need them. All just my opinion once in a while things go to higher prices for people really in need of said part
This sounds pretty accurate, IMHO. I paid $50 shipped for my pipe IIRC.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the input. I will adjust accordingly

·
Registered
8 Posts
New to the Forum and owning a TW. I'll get right to it..doing a few mods and I have some OEM parts to sell. They will be coming off a 2014 and have less than 600 miles on all of them. I will finish with the mods by the end of the month but wanted to go ahead and get the ball rolling on selling them. We can use PayPal for the transaction, buyer pays shipping, and I will just use UPS or USPS cost. I know you can buy aftermarket parts cheaper but I'm figuring that some TW owners just like OEM for their bikes and would like to save a buck or two.
Stock muffler $75
Turn signals -$20 each, $30 for 2, $50 for all 4. Perfect condition. Can send pictures
Stock skid plate-$15

Make offer Thanks!
If its still available and if I can get soon, I'll take the muffler! I live in Moses Lake, WA. You're in Missoula right? PM is in bound.

Brad

·
Registered
547 Posts
Agreed, and spoken from someone in the know. :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the interest. Everything's sold

1 - 17 of 17 Posts