TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,855 Posts
A couple of spanners, a pair of pliers, a double headed screwdriver, and a plug hex

I looked into this recently and found so many inconsistencies that there was no real solution other than to work one out for myself. You are the end user of a particular bike, so you know better than anyone what you need out on the road

Other than the above, I’ve found a four pound lump hammer to come in handy, but that’s just the way my mind works …..

·
Registered
25 Posts
You can go to Ebay right now and type in TW200 parts and assy. On page one 23th ad down there's a tool kit laid out and you can see all the tools that come in the kit.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I've honestly never even removed/looked at the OEM tool kit, hah. I generally just bring my own tools.

... though that did work out to an unfortunate even last time I went riding, as I did not strap my tools on the back well enough, and I definitely lost like $100 worth of tools at least.

Looks like you found a solution to your problem either way. Good luck!

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
See how the tip on the phillips is not so pointed?

·
Registered
38 Posts
True...they are crap "tools" but now that I know what should be there...I can get some QUALITY tools.
Same, you could also cut up strip rails to hold some sockets. Mine aren't etched so I use different color rails to differentiate metric and standard. I can't seem to find a cool pouch for them so they're just sitting in a phone case box with the rest of my 'bike tools'.
olsr_20190729.JPG

·
Registered
333 Posts
Here's my tool kit:

Tool Kit-0030.jpg

All rolled up:

Tool Kit Bag-0031.jpg

All quality tools purchased individually on Ebay so I didn't have to pilfer items from my home tools. Since that picture I have added a pair of Vice Grips to the kit. I still carry the original tool kit too for the spark plug wrench.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts