TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an OEM TW200 rear rack that I am getting ready to list on EBay for about $70. They go for $109 new at this auction.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-TW200-REAR-LUGGAGE-RACK-OEM-NEW-BLACK-/250995439832?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo=SIC.NPJS&its=I&itu=UA&otn=5&pmod=230748617446&ps=63&clkid=6803027245163907631

I would be willing to let it go for $50 + actual shipping to a member of the forum.

It's used but in very good solid shape. Scraped on one small spot on the side with some flaking of the paint/powdercoat. Very minimal.

Pictures available. PM if your interested. I'll post to ebay this weekend if it doesn't sell here.

I purchased this and then decided to just get a cyclerack.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold the rack.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Will you share what you got for it? I have two I should sell (help pay for the Cycleracks)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will you share what you got for it? I have two I should sell (help pay for the Cycleracks)

$60 shipped. Mine was a little scuffed on the side. Nothing huge but needed to be disclosed.

If they are in good shape you should be able to get $70 from what I saw on EBay. EBay fees are off the charts now so expect a hit of 10% + paypal but if you do a completed auction search you see that new ones go for over $100.

Good luck.

·
Registered
133 Posts
$60 shipped. Mine was a little scuffed on the side. Nothing huge but needed to be disclosed.

If they are in good shape you should be able to get $70 from what I saw on EBay. EBay fees are off the charts now so expect a hit of 10% + paypal but if you do a completed auction search you see that new ones go for over $100.

Good luck.
I saw a used one on Ebay up to $60 and still not done, with 5 bids. I had no idea...thx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts