TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's not as strong has a Cycle Rack. I got a Yamaha rack for the rear of my TW. It bolted right up and was a painless installation and found it new for 127 shipped. When I do the Trans American Trail I will get a off-road trailer for the cargo. This little bike is heavy enough

·
Registered
287 Posts
I also like the oem rack better than any of the aftermarket larger racks. When VG was building them before I got overly excited about his but now I'm glad I didn't buy one. Nothing against his racks, I just prefer to keep the tw as light as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
254 Posts
Mine had the Yamaha rack since I got it. See no reason to change it for anything else as I really don't foresee ever putting much on the back of a TW. It's all ready taxed having to carry my considerable girth around lol.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We got to use the new rack tonight. The Little Woman and I rode down to the bay to watch fireworks. She packed our dinner and bungeed it to the back of the bike.
It's going to take some time to get used to the TW as its unlike any bike I've ever owned. By unlike I mean heavier ,slower and worse stopping . I can't even tell you why I like it as much as I do .All I know is I do enjoy ridding it. The best part is Its quiet as a sewing machine

·
Registered
230 Posts
image.jpeg Cycleracks are tough to beat. I use one with a KLR tail pack & IMHO it's the perfect combo .
I usually carry a gallon of gas on the front & don't really care if it blocks the headlight. If I get stuck in the dark, I just put it in the tail pack.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts