TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mrs Hoot and I will be leaving in an hour or so...young Mr Weasel is getting hitched in Fort Wayne this afternoon...Montezuma will be making the trip, and I suspect Fort Wayne Gary as well...BIG shindig @ the famous/Historic Baker Street Station in FW....will try to get a photo or two...

ZDiver, Borneo{the Judge} his nephew Spencer {The Weasel} Montezuma, and Hoot...back in Moab March 2015 at the KOA:p

Moab KOA Crew.jpg

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mrs and I just got back....getting old sucks, so we and Montezuma headed out about 9pm, let the late reception entertainment for the kiddies....Spencer{Weasel} and his beautiful bride were the highlights, Borneo said to tell all "Hey"...

DSCF0353.JPG

DSCF0352.JPG

·
Registered
6,355 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
"The Judge" aka: Borneo and Fort Wayne Harley Gary just picked up a couple of Africa Twins and will be taking those to Goose Lake, Canada, late June in July a 4000 mile round trip...as he finally gets some time away from the Bench....clean shaven and short haired for the first time since I've known him....:p

The Baker Street Train Station, where both the wedding and reception was help was built in 1914 closed in 1969 and refurbished in the early 2000s...

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts