TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to see a weekend thread and if you are not drinking and having fun stay away? Mods stay away and posts do not show up on the log in screen only people who dare to enter will keep it in House.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Weekend? Drinking? Why I Never.....:p

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I would like to see a weekend thread and if you are not drinking and having fun stay away? Mods stay away and posts do not show up on the log in screen only people who dare to enter will keep it in House.
Im offended at the mere proposition of such a thread! Mods come save me from myself! I lack the ability to refrain from clicking on such posts! This type of thread is like crack for my thumbs. Just can't resist!

Tom

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Not much interest here for me. Being a retired guy, every day is a weekend! Living here in the NE, NY mountains, I base my happy days on the weather.

GaryL

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
zdiver, Hoot, and Gary can divvy up my share of the alcohol because I'm allergic to it, but right now I'm sitting in the warehouse enjoying a $30 Padron watching the oil drip out of my airplane.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just looking for options!

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Options? It's a Padron. There are no options.

Anywho, airplane is ready to play tomorrow. 0900 breakfast appointment 240 miles away. I can sleep late.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts