TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This group has been incredibly generous with its time, knowledge, parts and help. I wanted to pay it forward. I have recently started a new job. One of the benefits include a monthly credit for Facebook Ad's. If anyone here has a small business, non profit, etc. that could benefit from this let me know. Keep in mind the business needs to conform the normal Facebook advertising policy etc.

Hope I can help

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very true. .00001% of 2 billion is a good number. To be honest you were the first person I made contact with on the site and showed me how generous this group can be. Thank you Brian! The bike is still running strong!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,385 Posts
Nice offer! That EWB is another heck of a nice guy
Fine riding companion, cleans up excess birthday cake with a smile. Who could ask for more? Maybe I should have him advertise Phredz EasyTrails Sierra Touring Company for me.:p

·
Registered
674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice offer! That EWB is another heck of a nice guy
Fine riding companion, cleans up excess birthday cake with a smile. Who could ask for more? Maybe I should have him advertise Phredz EasyTrails Sierra Touring Company for me.:p

Awe shucks Fred. I need to ping you about some super super easy ride in and camp locations. My daughter is just learning to ride and we want to to a overnight trip near the end of summer

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Very kind of you. There are many good folks on this forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts