TW200 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nice day, a little cool for t-shirt weather, a bit breezy, but blue skies with a few cirrus dancing around. I decided to take the 20 minute walk to a real restaurant with real chairs and a real sit-down waitress for breakfast. Halfway there I step out of the shade of an overpass and in the brightness I see an apparition, a mostly transparent Princess in her favorite purple walking shorts, white oxford shirt, pink sneakers with sparkles and white bobby sox, the waist-length tawny naturally highlighted with strawberry and golden blondes flying every which way. She danced along as my Princess used to do, skipping, hopping, squatting to examine some odd bauble or one of God's tiny critters, then dashing off as if anxious to see what's next, to make the next discovery. What a delight, but she disappeared around the corner by the restaurant entrance, and when I turned the corner she was gone. I was ready to entertain her questions about all her discoveries during the walk, as we had done before, but the questions never came.

It was a cold, quiet meal, without taste or texture. Then a long, cold walk back to the truck even though the temperature had risen about 12*F from the walk to breakfast. I was exposed to the sunshine enough I should have felt the synthesized Vitamin D coursing through my brain, but no relief from the darkness to be found.

Aye, Santiago would understand, as I'm sure he felt the same carrying the mast up the coral road in the night.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Actually that is the type of man that need's the open road for mental therapy.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haunting...

You seem to be a man not only of deep knowledge, but of deep crap. m.
FTFY.

Haunting...

You seem to be a man that...... maybe should not be driving a truck

just kidding querty
Probably right. Sometimes it is hard to see the traffic through the tears.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Crap.

"C" is for Caring.

"R" is for respectful of other people.

"A" is for always ready to help another.

"P" is for personality.

Now that's a definition of crap. :D m. (Obviously i'm full of it too!)

EDIT: Please understand, I did not mean this with any disrespect. I failed to recognize the nature of your post. My apologizes to you & to everyone if I came across as an ass. Sincerely, Mike.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I hope you find peace soon Q, even if just a little at a time.

Tom

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Had to wait for a load so walked a couple long lines of preloads and empties checking ours for current inspections. Guess who showed up.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Perhaps you are seeing a glimpse into the future Q. I know the normal thought process is to associate these things with the past, but I am far from normal:)

Tom

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Hey Q,
I know you don't watch much TV, but today on Dr. Oz, he helps a lady who lost her family in a fire deal with her grief. You never know when you might find that little nugget that might help heal your heart. I say this with all respect and sincerity, as I have had to deal with some of life's larger challenges also. Every day is different, all of them difficult. Time helps, but not much, and we somehow just have to keep going on. I extend my heart and my hand to you Qwerty. If I can ever help in any way, please don't hesitate. Anyway, if you can get todays show of Dr. Oz online, you might take 15 minutes to watch it. Difficult as you may be sometimes...(I believe I speak for other members here as well) we'll help you get through this dear brother.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You know, D-Td, when I have had visualizations they've almost always been predictive. If these are predictive, it means I'm about to die. Good thing I don't fear death, since I've lived through the experience twice.

LT, thanks, but I can't explain it well enough for anyone to understand.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well, I was just visiting with another driver and she said if I keep it up I'll have a harem in heaven, already two wives and three children. I've heard getting shot doesn't hurt so bad the second time. Not so with deaths.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
You know, D-Td, when I have had visualizations they've almost always been predictive. If these are predictive, it means I'm about to die. Good thing I don't fear death, since I've lived through the experience twice.

LT, thanks, but I can't explain it well enough for anyone to understand.
Well if it means being reunited with your lost love ones Q. I hope you go as soon as you are ready.

Tom

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've been ready. I wish God's clock ticked a little faster than 36 years between significant relationships.

Oddly, I clicked on a link and barely caught a glimpse of the banner add, may have been for some kind of cosmetics, but the curly-haired blonde looked eerily familiar. Haven't seen the add since.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
I've been ready. I wish God's clock ticked a little faster than 36 years between significant relationships.

Oddly, I clicked on a link and barely caught a glimpse of the banner add, may have been for some kind of cosmetics, but the curly-haired blonde looked eerily familiar. Haven't seen the add since.
Well, apparently God feels the need to keep you here to both annoy and enlighten us a bit longer:p Fine by me.

Tom

1 - 18 of 18 Posts