TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so this guy goes into an outfitter store staffed by ultra-marathoners and trail runners. Decides to steal some high end gear and flee on FOOT? Bet he's not a MENSA member just down on his luck.

Shoplifter Gets Schooled by Ultrarunners

·
Registered
470 Posts

·
Registered
19,605 Posts
I'll pass on the fruity and cereal flavored beers, please. My wife will occasionally drag some back to the house and I do my Arnold Schwarzenegger imitation and call them "Girly-Man Beers".

·
Registered
210 Posts
As a former hack ultra runner myself, this is an awesome story and I'll share it with all my hippy runner buddies!

·
Registered
4,473 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Jim, Im glad you are still here. You are special to me.
Borneo, I am glad you have returned. I have been patiently waiting at the Hoo-Gar. Heard some good stuff about that place but then the person who referred me quit going:mad: You should definitely buy the first round!

Tom

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh my. The Hoo-Gar. I forgot about that. And Tommy's (LT's) reefer cat. Damb but that was a great place to hang out. Always dreamed that Rbm and the powers that be would grant us a Hoo-Gar place to be and dispense with all the strife. Pretty much could make a list of the paying patrons. Valuable folks all. Never know. Rbm might still wave that magic wand and create the Hoo-Gar. Which would of course become the most popular place on the TW forum.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
OK....Is anybody else, besides me, Boreno, Purple People Eater, and anybody else, Ready for a major Summer Run next year???? Seriously...I'll be 66 and did not get enough miles or time on the TW this year......who else wants to make a major ride?

I have the time...maybe not the money, but willing to invest some beer, cigars, and a few weeks off my life to get this done..

How is that for a Hi~Jack>? :p

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
OK....Is anybody else, besides me, Boreno, Purple People Eater, and anybody else, Ready for a major Summer Run next year???? Seriously...I'll be 66 and did not get enough miles or time on the TW this year......who else wants to make a major ride?

I have the time...maybe not the money, but willing to invest some beer, cigars, and a few weeks off my life to get this done..

How is that for a Hi~Jack>? :p
I'm listening.

Tom

1 - 20 of 21 Posts