1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
50 Posts
Uh huh..love it.. I had a Jawa 175 and a Husky 390 ..I was 12yrs and 15 yrs old.. I learned to jump roads on that Husky...Hold on I'm tearing up and my wifes makin fun of me.. LOL I wish I had my old motocross magazines with Roger and the like in them that was exciting stuff to me back then.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Borneo, gotta hand it to you, you've got a heck of a collection of cool motorcycle stuff to share. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Still have my first Helmet Number{sticker} in a frame, my wife{before she was} had it saved...that was a cold November day in 1974....I remember it like yesterday. About 3 laps into the 10 lap prelim, I hit another bike that was laying in a cold mud hole after a jump, layed the Kaw 250 down and damn if my leather didn't ride up on me and I layed on my exhaust until I felt the pain...:eek: had that damn scar for years.

Didn't do a lot of MX Runs, but the few I did are certainly memorable....even now 40 years later.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thank you Borneo! Wish I had that bike still.. but then again it's not like the sweeter ride of the T-Dub..

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
With a pit pass I was able to meet most of those guys at the Lake Sugar Tree Trans-Am and have them sign my chest protector. The Jammer saw who else had signed it and made sure his was the biggest with a giant Kawaski K in the middle. I was stupid enough to let a friend borrow it. He was to just show it off but used it in a mud race that remove all of the writing!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts