TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
I'm 68 and I know Mel is just a bit older than both of us :)

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I'm 62. But feel 20 years older early in the morning. Does that count?

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I have been riding since I was 13 years old, beginning on a a Cushman scooter all the way up to a Honda Goldwing. Well in excess of 250000 miles. I can no longer ride my Goldwing due to the damage to my right wrist. I do really enjoy riding my TW, as I can handle it easily, so my Goldwing is for sale.
I will be 77 years old in October and do not plan on quiting anytime soon, although I am careful about the kind of country I ride in.
Mel

·
Registered
13,320 Posts
I have ridden with some guys who have been closer to 80 than 70. By the "Yippie" yell as we were riding on a trail told me he was enjoying himself. I only hope to still be riding when I reach that age.

·
Registered
562 Posts
I'm 53. Race vintage mx on a 125. I think the TW is a great bike for a aging rider that doesn't want to give up on his passion. It's low, slow, fun and go anywhere. Getting through life is the ability to adapt. It would be dangerous to ride a bike if you have a tough time getting your leg over the fender. Or if the power was too abrupt for your mental timing. The important part is not to curl into a ball but do what it takes to meet your cjallanges
To me the TW can extend someone's Sundays in the seat for another 2 decades

1 - 20 of 37 Posts