TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
He's using the clutch.... I do the same - there's just not enough reaction in the intake system to do an outright power wheelie (at least for me without standing up and leaning back).

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
He's using the clutch.... I do the same - there's just not enough reaction in the intake system to do an outright power wheelie (at least for me without standing up and leaning back).
I can do a power wheelie on my 91 with a 55 sprocket. Give it a little gas shut it off so the forks compress and open it up while forks are rebounding.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I can lift mine with pure power, cold engine (choke on first click) out of the carport - haven't actually tried for any height but I routinely get her front foot 6" off the ground going uphill down what we call Eucalyptus Trail, dirt with a coating of decomposed eucalyptus bark. As I clear my gate on the trail I wind her out and can lift it again after shifting into second.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts