TW200 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic of what happens when you put my 2 favorite riding buddies down for a nap when they really aren't tired. The older one climbs into the crib of the younger one and paints his entire body with a bootlegged tube of Desenden. Mommy (my daughter) was alerted by some giggling and walked into this scene. Fortunately it happened at his parents house and not at grandma's and grandpa's house.:D:p

Troy & Vince.jpg

·
Super Moderator
17,926 Posts
My Mom has pictures of when I was a little tyke and decided to get up in the night and powder my little sister. The whole room, crib, floor and sister were covered in baby powder!! :p

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Here is a pic of what happens when you put my 2 favorite riding buddies down for a nap when they really aren't tired. The older one climbs into the crib of the younger one and paints his entire body with a bootlegged tube of Desenden. Mommy (my daughter) was alerted by some giggling and walked into this scene. Fortunately it happened at his parents house and not at grandma's and grandpa's house.:D:p

View attachment 22585
My bet is you have a professional painter/make up artist in the family!

I had a sister too and me and my brother slathered her in honey and tossed her out on an ant hill! Mom blew a fuse but dad was pretty understanding!

GaryL

1 - 5 of 5 Posts