TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One day Im going to be posting here how my rod spit out the cases or something. Been doing a lot of road riding. Im geared tall 15/42. Today I had work 100+ miles north. 98% of the ride was 65-70 and wide open keeping from being swallowed up in New Jersey traffic. Im just waiting for a knock or siezure or some failure. But instead it seems to run better as I begin my next trip. I even passed a BMW and Goldwing in a full tuck with my mx helmet behind my Jimbo shield.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I do the hiway over the summit into town almost every day. Keep it around 55-60, not too bad, factory everything still. On windy days going over the summit sometimes brings me down to 45-50. But northern NV winds tend to be nasty regularly and the elevation over climbs to 6000+. But I'm at 5700 and town is 5250 so it's mainly the head wind that does it. Clear days its smooth sailing.

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
One day Im going to be posting here how my rod spit out the cases or something. Been doing a lot of road riding. Im geared tall 15/42. Today I had work 100+ miles north. 98% of the ride was 65-70 and wide open keeping from being swallowed up in New Jersey traffic. Im just waiting for a knock or siezure or some failure. But instead it seems to run better as I begin my next trip. I even passed a BMW and Goldwing in a full tuck with my mx helmet behind my Jimbo shield.
I concur with you, one day you will be posting something like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts