·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The video is good click on it and it will come. Hot Chick!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Zdiver: That isn't YOUR actual beer and YOUR place is it!?

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Keep me out of those places, I would be Schlitz Faced 24/7....:icon_shaking2:

Gawd Damn...after watching the Video, I'm ready to haul the TW out there and spend a Winter.....anybody want to loan me a couple Grand???:confused:

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
I haven't been to spring training in a while. looks like a great place to visit........

·
Registered
54 Posts
Anybody ever try any beers by 3 Floyds? They are right behind my house. Sometimes I wander over there and raid their garden lol. They got some great beers there. Zombie Dust is my favorite.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Anybody ever try any beers by 3 Floyds? They are right behind my house. Sometimes I wander over there and raid their garden lol. They got some great beers there. Zombie Dust is my favorite.
Damn, just drove by there twice last week, on my way to and back from Wisconsin...never realized it was that close to both US 30 and I-94....will have to check it out on the next run....stuff sounds interesting to say the least:

Beers | 3 Floyds Brewing Co.

:hello2:

·
Registered
54 Posts
You gotta stop in there and get some beer to go. They are exceptional. Get gumball head or alpha king and zombie dust if they have it but its only available a few times a month.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts