TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So this past weekend I celebrated one full year with my TW200 "Lagann".
Went on a moto camp to a favorite spot. And covered a couple hundred miles of forest. Dirt, gravel, paved, and the "rock garden" road.

Bought brand new on July 29th 2017. Had 0.4 miles on the odometer. Just from rolling it around the dealership and the mechanic test ride.

What a year it has been. It has taken me many places the bigger bike it traded for it just was a pain to try and ride. Taken it on a 4 day weekend to the far corner of Oregon and camped in the middle of the Alvord Desert, discovered a camp spot that I can hardly walk up to but get up over the bars and the TW mountain goats up to it no problem. And a fair bit of commuting duty.

Probably never sell this bike. May add more, but the TW is forever.

First two pics are from this past weekend. Others are older pics from past rides.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20,184 Posts
Impressive! Probably ready for a new rear tire after 15,000 fun filled miles.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great post!
You need a Jimbo Shield my friend...
There is a PVC roofing manufacturer in OR called IB Roof. They have material samples available that are perfect size for front fender mud flaps. I used an electric heat gun to laminate two pieces into a 120 mil. thick, semi rigid flap. A stainless backing plate and 4 rivets clamps it on the trailing edge of the front fender. It is indestructible too!
Keeps gerp from bombarding the header pipe and the cooling fins.
Cheers,
Steven

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Impressive! Probably ready for a new rear tire after 15,000 fun filled miles.
Replaced it at about 11,000 miles. Had some life left but I had a big event to go to and wanted a fresh tire.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts