TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
After giving this more thought. I only need one farkle for it. Rack mounted ATM machine with unlimited refills. It can sit in the garage and I'll pimp out a different bike with everything. Loopholes baby! Whoop whoop.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
After giving this more thought. I only need one farkle for it. Rack mounted ATM machine with unlimited refills. It can sit in the garage and I'll pimp out a different bike with everything. Loopholes baby! Whoop whoop.
I think I would like to change my answer....lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
Only 1 vote for larger footpegs..? I bolted on a pair of Krator pegs from Amazon. They were cheap ($30) and yet they really do add some extra comfort. Now I have a lot more wiggle room for my feet - a real improvement.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Only 1 vote for larger footpegs..? I bolted on a pair of Krator pegs from Amazon. They were cheap ($30) and yet they really do add some extra comfort. Now I have a lot more wiggle room for my feet - a real improvement.
Ya know! I've had the larger pegs on my bike now for a few months, and few thousand miles now, and is an improvement when standing, but not so much that if I had to stay with the OEM pegs.....I'd been fine. And, I don't have small feet. Maybe why others didn't, maybe not. But, I get your wonderment, as it's definitely brought up often & popular mod.

Luckily they were cheap, so it was a no brainer.

But, wasn't a must have/need for me. That's why they weren't on my list. I chose comfort (bar risers & seat gel pad) and preventive maintenance/wear (X-ring chain).

Reactions: Fred

·
Registered
427 Posts
I wasn't a fan of the big ims pegs that came with mine. I like to hook the heel of my boot on the trailing edge when on the road and the extra wide platform wouldn't let me do it consistently. If they were tilted 15 degrees forward i might have liked them.

·
Registered
237 Posts
I know I said larger footpegs in post #6.. Was I seriously the only one? I wear a 13EE shoe so footpegs are paramount for me.. The dinky stock ones are shameful for an adult bike.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
The dinky stock ones are shameful for an adult bike.
I have the Krator pegs myself and like them. Just wish they were tipped forward about 5 degrees. Not just for normal seated position but for standing up as well.

Whoever said it was an adult bike?

Marty

Reactions: Workingman

·
Registered
269 Posts
I know I said larger footpegs in post #6.. Was I seriously the only one? I wear a 13EE shoe so footpegs are paramount for me.. The dinky stock ones are shameful for an adult bike.
I think there was one vote for "foot pegs" and 3-4 specifically for DMO pegs. Split the category.

While it's not directly attached to Mr. Putter, he's an only child, so I count my Mototote hitch rack as a TW farkle. It's the cat zass, fer sure. It takes a 20-30 miles of watching in the rear view trailer-cam each trip before I felt comfortable the first few trips that it's not going anywhere. The reinforcing chains definitely help.

BTW, that's not Henry but a neighboring cat that roams around looking for cat-friendly RVs.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts