TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13,233 Posts
"Oops - I bought a Harley and didn't tell my wife first! (I still have my TW}"

I did that once. . . bought a Harley . . . without telling her . . . now I have a TW and second wife!

Nice HD. Oh, and don't forget to wave to the TW riders when you're on your Harley.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"Oops - I bought a Harley and didn't tell my wife first! (I still have my TW}"

I did that once. . . bought a Harley . . . without telling her . . . now I have a TW and second wife!

Nice HD. Oh, and don't forget to wave to the TW riders when you're on your Harley.

I still wave to TW guys.... I rode my TW into work today (the HD is having some stuff done to it). I kept twisting the throttle looking for more power but on the other hand that light TW is so much easier in traffic.... My wife asked me "So - are you selling the TW?" - and I told her no.... I like it too much.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
i got a buddy with an older sporty 883 (last year they were carburated, 05 or 06 maybe)...i think he put bigger jugs on it so i'm not sure what size it is now...

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh man my TW feels (or is) so underpowered now compared to the 883....

However I had the forks serviced and tapered bearings put in the stem - what a difference! It actually rides much better now.

It might be time to check it's outputting as much power as it should be.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've done the same thing, Hubby said why is there a Harley trailer pulling up to our house (foot of snow couldn't ride it home). Me: Oh, I bought a bike

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
A wise man once told me, that if buying a motorcycle caused me to get a divorce, then I probably needed one. My third wife is OK with any bike I get

·
Registered
127 Posts
If I attempted this I wouldn't be able to post any pics, I hear they don't have wi-fi in the morgue!

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Worse thing about the H-D is how much stuff there is out there to buy for them! I've easily spent $3000 in bits and riding gear.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts