TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, first time poster here. My brother and I just ordered a couple tw200’s and im wondering if there are any riding clubs in Ohio. We know some trails we’d like to it, but it would definitely be nice to get some input on other areas close by to take our bikes.

·
Registered
763 Posts
Welcome to the forum Noob! It may help if you listed the general area of Ohio you're in.

Here's hoping you and your brother don't have to wait too long for the bikes to come in.
What a fantastic sport for two brothers to enjoy together!

Marty

·
Registered
321 Posts
Welcome to the forum
There is a deep well of knowledge on this forum..
Treat people right and they will take good care of you
mike

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
welcome to the TW adventure you are very lucky to find a dealer who will take an order ! Here in Arizona I know of multiple cash buyers with $12k in hand and dealers are turning them away due to being sold out and back ordered as deep as they dare to go

Covid has driven folks to get out and live the life they had been putting off and the outdoors and TW's are high up on that list !

I sold many TW's out of my collection that I had tried to sell several times in past years but now people are fighting over who gets them and 3/4 of my buyers are buying two bikes !

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
welcome to the TW adventure you are very lucky to find a dealer who will take an order ! Here in Arizona I know of multiple cash buyers with $12k in hand and dealers are turning them away due to being sold out and back ordered as deep as they dare to go

Covid has driven folks to get out and live the life they had been putting off and the outdoors and TW's are high up on that list !

I sold many TW's out of my collection that I had tried to sell several times in past years but now people are fighting over who gets them and 3/4 of my buyers are buying two bikes !
He did mention we were probably looking at a late September delivery. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s pushed back farther though. He took our deposit and sent me the invoice, so we shall see. Excited to get on a “dirt bike” again.

·
Registered
3,219 Posts
you should buy the 2019 in Florida it will save you $2k plus he has a ton of expensive upgrades and no waiting

·
Registered
29 Posts
Welcome Noob.
Central Ohio public riding is very limited. Wayne National forest and Perry state forest have public trails. You will need an additional trail pass at wayne.

2020 Family Enduro Results - ACES Races

Aces Races has a family enduro series. I have been to 3 of their events. Lots of fun single track!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you should buy the 2019 in Florida it will save you $2k plus he has a ton of expensive upgrades and no waiting
Just looked at that. I’d buy it today if it weren’t a 15 hr drive. Plus, I ordered one with my brother. So I’ll probably just go pick both up with him. That being said, I sent him the link and I wouldn’t be surprised if he drove down there lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts