TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent my info today will I get a call or email for payment info?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I do not know how much this costs ect!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got an email and it wasn't super right away fast and if I recall no more than 70 if I recall it's been sometime. But he did email and it did come through once the process was underway.. It was worth the wait and like many here have said it looks great and they should be stock!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi Zdiver1 now where is the under water TW pic? (You would be the first)

They are currently $47.00 for you a forum member and $50.00 if not a forum member.
and if you live here in Kali-fornia I have to shake you down for 8% State Sales Tax. Shipping is $12.00
as soon as I can get my wife to get off the home computer I will get you a response.

I am sorry for the delay I have been out making Ronnydogs moto trailer for past few days.
Ride Well!
Jimbo

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys just very different I ordered the Amber!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well thanks for the reply have you ever thought about making a DR-650 shield the guys on ADV dr-650 would love a Jimbo Shield. do you want my Card info?Paul
Hi Zdiver1 now where is the under water TW pic? (You would be the first)

They are currently $47.00 for you a forum member and $50.00 if not a forum member.
and if you live here in Kali-fornia I have to shake you down for 8% State Sales Tax. Shipping is $12.00
as soon as I can get my wife to get off the home computer I will get you a response.

I am sorry for the delay I have been out making Ronnydogs moto trailer for past few days.
Ride Well!
Jimbo

·
Registered
229 Posts
Hi Paul!
Did you email me? I think I responded to you .

I am trying to make a good looking shield for that bike. it is harder than it may see
m, the cowl is a complex shape. I do have a proto-type mold but It has to be functional as well as an improvement on the look of the bike. I do have a great deal of respect for the DR and would love to finally get this DR shield up and running, Thanks for reminding me of the project. as soon as I get done build Ronnydogs Trailer I will get cracking on it again.

No thanks Re: card Info, I do all of the Trailway Cafe' Biz via my email address "[email protected] "for inquiries and I recieve payment usually via PayPal to that address.

By the way,(IMO) AMBER looks good only on predominantly dark TWs, something about the contrast of it. A dark blue TW with black fenders and stock turn signals and an Amber shield looks sharp.
Amber4.jpg

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Hi Paul!
Did you email me? I think I responded to you .

I am trying to make a good looking shield for that bike. it is harder than it may see
m, the cowl is a complex shape. I do have a proto-type mold but It has to be functional as well as an improvement on the look of the bike. I do have a great deal of respect for the DR and would love to finally get this DR shield up and running, Thanks for reminding me of the project. as soon as I get done build Ronnydogs Trailer I will get cracking on it again.

No thanks Re: card Info, I do all of the Trailway Cafe' Biz via my email address "[email protected] "for inquiries and I recieve payment usually via PayPal to that address.

By the way,(IMO) AMBER looks good only on predominantly dark TWs, something about the contrast of it. A dark blue TW with black fenders and stock turn signals and an Amber shield looks sharp.
View attachment 5555
could you change mine to LIGHT/NEO BLUE)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sent my email to Jimbo today...looking forward to placing an order and getting this onto my TW!! Snow is melting away here in Grand County CO...time to ride!

·
Registered
229 Posts
This is DonBonito's TW not a 2014 but it the best example I have.what a great background shot!
downsized_0801021440a.jpg downsized_0801021440b.jpg

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Jimbo do you have any pics of the black opaque on the 2014?
First, I think these shields are the best bang for the buck of all the TW goodies I've seen!
Beautiful looking and very functional...plenty of smooth wind at speed, without the blast & turbulence.
Jim is a class act and the price is very good.
Installation is a snap and it does not look like an accessory "add-on".

Here is my '14 with my Jimbo Black.

Get one!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts