TW200 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had planned on buying new plastics for my 87. I like the blue plastics of the 07's but the websites I went to have the side covers as only coming in "low gloss black"? Has anyone seen the blue for sale anywhere? Maybe I'll have to stick with white.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My 06 has the blue and black combo....... I thought 07s were white????????????????? Omm.

I looked up 07s and it looks like they have a white tank with blue plastics. I wouldnt mind the black plastics except I just bought a white tank with blue stripes from an 09.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
I have an '07. The sides & fenders are blue. I want white sides & fenders. I'd prefer the all white look.

What colors do you have?

·
Registered
125 Posts
White side covers are the following.....

3AW-21711-20-0X COVER, SIDE 1

3AW-21721-20-0X COVER, SIDE 2

Those are guaranteed good numbers for you. I just cut and pasted them off the invoice for my Powersports Plus order when I ordered all my new white plastics. The low gloss black refers to the lower part of the covers.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Those are guaranteed good numbers for you. I just cut and pasted them off the invoice for my Powersports Plus order when I ordered all my new white plastics. The low gloss black refers to the lower part of the covers.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
342 Posts

Blown away every time I see your bike!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts