TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm over in Springfield. Last weekend a couple friends and I did Mowich, to Crescent Lake, Summit Lake, Timpanogas, Lemolo, stayed at Diamond Lake for the night. Then over passed Crater Lake, up passed Miller Lake, to Chemult, and then back to Mowich the next day. A lot of snow from Summit to Timpanogas and many downed trees, but most could be ridden over. Great ride overall. I'd love to ride with some fellow TWers.

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
I'm over in Springfield. Last weekend a couple friends and I did Mowich, to Crescent Lake, Summit Lake, Timpanogos, Lemolo, stayed at Diamond Lake for the night. Then over passed Crater Lake, up passed Miller Lake, to Chemult, and then back to Mowich the next day. A lot of snow from Summit to Timpanogas and many downed trees, but most could be ridden over. Great ride overall. I'd love to ride with some fellow TWers.
Nice first post. Jump right in. We don't bite here. You probably do have riders in your area. :D

·
Super Moderator
1,908 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
We would welcome more riders on our rides here in Gold Beach. Our rides are about 99% off road and we tend to seek out fairly technical terrain....Typically we pack a lunch, bring a couple of liters of water, return in about 3 or 4 hours and cover perhaps 20 to 30 miles off road. Then about 20 minutes to return home on twisty roads at 35mph....pretty much exhausted....we are old men after all! We have some beautiful rides here and I have a few acres that we keep our horses on that is very private and great for camping. Plus we are developing a trials training center there. Cool temps for camping as well. A weekend camp out, group ride would be a blast! Our next ride is planned for Saturday, weather permitting, and this ride will have some less experienced riders along so we are trying to keep the ride not too hard....We would love to have some guests!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts