TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Video gives a good close up of neat desert varnish that forms on the cliff faces, nice high resolution from an atypical viewpoint. I think I'll stick to motorcycling.

Reactions: TWilight

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
That went "WELL"-----------------------------------------------pause-------------------------------------------- NOT !!!!!!!!!!!!! OMM.:eek:

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Talked to one of the Girls slinging us drinks in downtown Moab last March...she said the thing she hated were the sirens going off every time some idiot Base Jumper was killed, and that was way to often.....

I always thought they had a ""Death Wish"....of course after following Fred along with Borneo up Kane Creek Canyon last year, I was beginning to wonder about him:eek:;)

·
Registered
4,507 Posts
Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
I just knew there was some good reason not to base jump.
That knife like piece of rock protruding from the face just had his name on it, no escaping that one. After that hit thing just went to hell.
Near the end I thought I saw a sizable rock falling from above with lethal possibilities. Even if it didn't hit the man, it could collapse his chute.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Ya know, I have this theory I've been working on for a lot of my conscious life. I'm almost ready to write it. It goes something like,

Gravity, she can be a bitch.

Reactions: Fred
1 - 6 of 6 Posts