TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started Loading last night, Heading out in about 6 hours. Going to go explore the Albert Pike Area a bit more and stay for 4-5 days and enjoy the mountains and wilderness

Attachments

·
Registered
20,368 Posts
Nice vacation plans! It is always a delight to see a couple who share motorcycling together.
I see the Weber BBQ in front of the truck. Surely as a Texan you’re not going to leave home that essential piece of equipment behind.
For example I BBQ’ed a tri-tip last night to take on my trip tomorrow, but then again I was taught right by another Texan.:)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice vacation plans! It is always a delight to see a couple who share motorcycling together.
I see the Weber BBQ in front of the truck. Surely as a Texan you’re not going to leave home that essential piece of equipment behind.
For example I BBQ’ed a tri-tip last night to take on my trip tomorrow, but then again I was taught right by another Texan.:)
This will be the first time we have gone on vacation with them togther, were excited! MudBug bought me that wonderful piece of equipment for christmas a few years ago to replace the aging smaller weber i had. I will be leaving it behind though, its a bit large and we usually build our cooker or use the tri-pod over the fire. Soon as I get a weber smokey joe, we will always have one with us. Sounds like your trip needs to bring you closer, I could handle a taste of that it sounds......

·
Super Moderator
18,049 Posts
When you get there, hit the kill switch on Bug's bike, then when it won't start for her, tell her it must be broken and that sorry to say, she won't be able to ride this trip.:sad1:

See if she finds it. :laughing7:

Remember shut off the gas for trailering.

·
Registered
79 Posts
... Heading out.... Going to go explore the Albert Pike Area ... 4-5 days and enjoy the mountains and wilderness
Excellent! Looking forward to more photos.............

Reactions: Lomax

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We were pretty busy running around all over the place so we didnt get hardly any of the riding. Here are a few that either us or my brother took when he came up for the day

Attachments

·
Registered
350 Posts
I saw the hammock, I tried sleeping on one once, but didn't get much sleep.
Is there something I am doing wrong?
But maybe it's because I don't like to sleep on my back.

·
Registered
6,435 Posts
I saw the hammock, I tried sleeping on one once, but didn't get much sleep.
Is there something I am doing wrong?
But maybe it's because I don't like to sleep on my back.
You are sleeping in the wrong hammock! Try a Hennessey Expedition Asym. I am a side sleeper and my hammock is the most comfortable place I have ever found to sleep.

Tom

1 - 8 of 8 Posts