TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tommy is generous to a fault but he's a foxy brat at the same time. LT has been reading my complaints on the forum about my sore netherparts from the OEM TW seat and he's ordering me Seat Concepts of my choice for my birthday despite my protests.

I'm thinking that the carbon fiber sides and semi grip top would be perfect for me. LT thinks the vinyl would be best.
Those of you with Seat Concepts on your bike, what's your experience with the styles?

Happy Birthday 馃巶 to me! I love being 39 again. 馃槈

Registered
Happy Birthday, Snow Fox! I much as I love this place - it's better with more Tommy! I have the gripper top on my seat concepts and I am very happy with it. It's not as "grippy" as I expected so, I can still easily move around on the seat if needed.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Happy Birthday, Snow Fox! I much as I love this place - it's better with more Tommy! I have the gripper top on my seat concepts and I am very happy with it. It's not as "grippy" as I expected so, I can still easily move around on the seat if needed.
Thanks so much! That's good to know. LT is concerned that I won't be able to slide from the grippy seat if I need to reach the ground. I think I need a little grip so that I don't slide off the seat like a circus monkey.

Super Moderator
Tommy is generous to a fault but he's a foxy brat at the same time. LT has been reading my complaints on the forum about my sore netherparts from the OEM TW seat and he's ordering me Seat Concepts of my choice for my birthday despite my protests.

I'm thinking that the carbon fiber sides and semi grip top would be perfect for me. LT thinks the vinyl would be best.
Those of you with Seat Concepts on your bike, what's your experience with the styles?

Happy Birthday 馃巶 to me! I love being 39 again. 馃槈
39!!?? Uh huh, right!! Nice try kiddo!!

Super Moderator
Folks,
Snowfox as you already know is a super great gal. I know we all love her contributions here and she certainly adds SO much to the forum.
But do you know she was a little bummed out about her birthday because she had no one to celebrate it with?
Lonely birthday's suck so please take a moment with me to wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday Kiddo!!

Your Seat Concepts seat with carbon fiber sides and semi grip top is on the way my dear friend!! Enjoy!!

Love & Hugs!!

tommy

Super Moderator
Hey LT - how you doing out there ? .....
Hanging in there brother Purple, thanks for asking. Working on my health the best I can, a couple new challenges, but I am slowly making some progress. Life is good!!

Registered
Wishing Snow Fox a very special re-run of her 39th birthday. After a certain point we all should be allowed to count backwards, I do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to an impressive lady.

That LT indeed is generous to a fault, and good luck saying "NO" when he wants to help you out. Lori (Mrs.Admiral) gave me some treats to deliver to Tom last week and he ended up hosting me to a wonderful time opening his home and heart with open arms. Really liked his little doggie and riding companion Katty. What a god man!
With a little more help from the VA on health issues Tom might also be able to start running his age clock backwards.

Since a person can't say "No" to LT's generosity I say go with your intuitive choice of carbon/semi-grip on the Seat Concepts...enough grip to stay planted where you want on the seat yet still able to move around when needed like getting weight forward for cornering, or weight back for a bit more traction in New Mexico mud.

Good example of how this Forum has some really impressive people. I say meet a few when possible to add to the TW experience

Registered
2021 TW
Well yes, Happy Birthday to a fellow rider,forum member and TW owner. Glad to hear littletommy is still doing well too.
I bought a seat concepts kit from Lee Dodge.Its the all vinyl model and I am happy with it so far. I know you will be happy with your birthday gift as well. Follow the instructions and its a super easy install.
Your tush will thank you.

Registered
I've said it before, but this is definitely a special forum with special folk, driven by care, compassion and love for our fellow 2 wheel friends. There are those that go above and beyond......Tommy is obviously one of them....You're a good man (hopefully that what you identify as).

...AND.....
Facial expression Orange Organism Font Beak

Super Moderator
I didn't know Snowfox was going to mention anything about the seat on the forum. She's the brat ratting me out. She also isn't 39. She's old and a little blind, so 3's kinda look like 8's. Us old people understand how our vision play's tricks on us. It's supposed to say 89. ha ha Gotcha Snowfox!

If you see this thread, post up a little something for her just special for her birthday. She really is a very cool (young) lady.

Thanks everyone for the nice compliments. I really do miss you guys, but I have to do what I have to do right now and work on my health. I do check in on Ya'll from time to time. ;)

I'm changing the thread title from "Tommy's is a brat" to "Our Dear Snowfox's Birthday Thread"

Wish her well please!!

Registered
2004 TW200, Jets 'n Shims, DGV2, Acerbis Guards, ProTaper KX, JNS LED BLK
Very Happy B-Day to you, SnowFox! Enjoy the new cush for your tush! LT, what can be said that hasn't already been... Great to hear you're taking care of you - the people are what makes anything worthwhile, special. Rubber-side down. Be well, all.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts