TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 75 Posts

Registered
Tommy is generous to a fault but he's a foxy brat at the same time. LT has been reading my complaints on the forum about my sore netherparts from the OEM TW seat and he's ordering me Seat Concepts of my choice for my birthday despite my protests.

I'm thinking that the carbon fiber sides and semi grip top would be perfect for me. LT thinks the vinyl would be best.
Those of you with Seat Concepts on your bike, what's your experience with the styles?

Happy Birthday 馃巶 to me! I love being 39 again. 馃槈
Happy Birthday !! I got the Carbon Sides with the Semi Grippy top. and works for me

Super Moderator
Wow, you're really raking in the HB's Kiddo!! ha ha ha ha 馃槃

• Haha
Reactions: Snow Fox

Registered
I apologize for being 13 hours late to the party.

Happy Birthday Snow Fox!

...and LT is a very good guy. I have very much missed his posts, but thankful that he is focusing on his health.

Registered
Us old people understand how our vision play's tricks on us.
What do you mean, "us old people"
SF is retired, but I think rather recently and I think you are about 20 years younger than me.

Back to birthday wishes, this smile looks young to me
Wheel Tire Jeans Vehicle Car

Super Moderator

Registered
Tommy is generous to a fault but he's a foxy brat at the same time. LT has been reading my complaints on the forum about my sore netherparts from the OEM TW seat and he's ordering me Seat Concepts of my choice for my birthday despite my protests.

I'm thinking that the carbon fiber sides and semi grip top would be perfect for me. LT thinks the vinyl would be best.
Those of you with Seat Concepts on your bike, what's your experience with the styles?

Happy Birthday 馃巶 to me! I love being 39 again. 馃槈
Happy Birthday Ms Fox ! (sorry I posted Mr Fox at first I was too hasty to guess I have to realize we have more and more Ladies on TW's thank goodness!!!)

I used to buy SC seat kits 50 at a time when they were in San Jacinto CA about 15 mins from my warehouse but they moved to Sand Point ID so I figured I'd rarely if ever see them again but I ended up in Hayden Lake today I wish I would have pre ordered a new batch

initially all 4 styles were popular and sold almost dead even with the gripper top leading by a slim margin but people realized you don't want grip on a dirt bike only on watercraft and drag bikes so the all carbon fiber became by far the best seller and what I would buy myself (plus in Washington State dew collects in the gripper and you can't see it til you sit on it and soak your south end)

I like the standard height I'm a fatso and my rear never gets sore no matter how long I ride or how long its been since I last rode

The OEM seat aka "the plank" or "the 2x4" was not so kind to my nether regions lol

Registered
Since we have another day until that pretty lady's actual birthday I'll do a quick hi-jack:
Hey PlacerLode ( the other Fred) I was TWing above Hayden Lake the other day...reliving ride experiences from my youth... pretending to flat track slide around some of those smooth Mt.Spokane roads...trying not to drift too wide to stay out of the wildflowers. :giggle:
Good riding, highly recommended.
Plant Plant community Natural landscape Road surface Asphalt

Registered
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Since we have another day until that pretty lady's actual birthday I'll do a quick hi-jack:
Hey PlacerLode ( the other Fred) I was TWing above Hayden Lake the other day...reliving ride experiences from 40 years ago. Great flat track sliding around those smooth Mt.Spokane roads. Trying not to drift too wide to stay out of the wildflowers. :giggle:
View attachment 228476
I'm accepting BD wishes all week, so no worries! 馃槃 Hijack away!

Registered
Well, wishing Snow Fox a very Happy Birthday again.
Had we known in advance could have mailed you a birthday cake or a broken clutch lever.
In past we had an off-topic Birthday Thread here, likely started by LT, where birthdays were identified and good wishes exchanged. Perhaps it should be resurrected.
Mine was a month ago so will have to wait 11 months for a broken clutch lever or a gift coupon for more full synthetic LED compatable blinker fluid.
Liquid Bottle Font Solution Fluid

Super Moderator
Well, wishing Snow Fox a very Happy Birthday again.
Had we known in advance could have mailed you a birthday cake or a broken clutch lever.
In past we had an off-topic Birthday Thread here, likely started by LT, where birthdays were identified and good wishes exchanged. Perhaps it should be resurrected.
Mine was a month ago so will have to wait 11 months for a broken clutch lever or a gift coupon for more full synthetic LED compatable blinker fluid.
View attachment 228477
Yeah, it was me. I don't know why we don't do that anymore. It was fun.

21 - 40 of 75 Posts