TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waterman, JT, and I (Mr.wiggle). Left Hurricane at 3 pm the 17th of October, and rode up over the Hurricane Hill (with the H on it). Drove past the old Goulds Ranch then to the Burma Trail. PA170034.JPG PA170022.JPG PA170020.JPG
Which climbs up over the top of Little Creek Mesa. We then droped into the gap and followed the Gap Wash PA170045.JPG PA170039.JPG

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PA170046.JPG PA170048.JPG Which leads into Colorado City. We jumped onto the 15 mile length of road Though Cane Beds AZ to the Coral Pinks. Sorry I did not get a Picture of Coral Pinks. The sun was setting fast and we needed to return home. We learned some new route and seen what our Heavenly Father created for us to see and utilize. Thanks for visiting my post and I hope to get to meet you all on the trail.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My Boy JT and I plan to ride next spring on the Great Western, Piute, and any northern Utah trail. Starting at Hurricane Ut, toward Kanab, up over the Puansagant, to Ruby's, then over Mt. Dutton, to Circleville, over Beaver Mt. (Tushars). We are still Planning this trip. We would like to end up in Provo.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
My Boy JT and I plan to ride next spring on the Great Western, Piute, and any northern Utah trail. Starting at Hurricane Ut, toward Kanab, up over the Puansagant, to Ruby's, then over Mt. Dutton, to Circleville, over Beaver Mt. (Tushars). We are still Planning this trip. We would like to end up in Provo.
Any interest is organizing a group ride? I could see myself trailering some bikes out to Utah for this.-Josh

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, That would be fun. I"m sure that we could get a few more riders. It would be fun to ride the Rubicon some day also.

·
Registered
13,324 Posts
Gnarly looking trail. Wide enough to give me comfort though. Neat looking ride!:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It used to be narrower. Someone has chipped away some of the rock. You could barely get a 4 wheeler around it 6 years ago.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts