TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all just wanted to share an inexpensive and functional mod. A mx rider friend of mine recommended these grips after a conversation about my hands tingling and going numb.

THEY WORK!

The overall diameter is larger than the stockers so your hands aren't clenched as tight and they are soft and very grippy.
The only cons I have are they are longer than the stock grips which I remedied with 2 garden hose washers shoved in the end to firm it up and I would recommend glueing them on so they won't twist over time!

Just search Oury Road Grips on Amazon they're $11.34 with free shipping over $25

Pics to come!

Cheers
Ryan

·
Registered
342 Posts
http://

When 1st got the tdub, my hands went numb and became uncomfortable. Did some research on this forum and went with aluminum bars and bar ends. worked great. Shown in the picture. Current set up uses aluminum bars and cycra probend guards for added protection after a few close calls. no vibration,numbness,tingling after all day riding.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I had the same issue, vibration and bad wrists, probably carpel tunnel setting in. I added the same grips and also filled my bars with lead shotgun pellets.
the grips helped a lot. The lead helped even more and now I have a new Shinko 244 front tire and hope this will be the final fix. I am also trying a set of Pro Taper bars that might change the angle a bit this spring. Nothing is worse than having your hands fall asleep or going numb.

GaryL

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Progrips 714 have made the world of difference for me. So comfy! Never tried these our grips but they can't be better than the pro grips.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Any grips would have to be better than the stock ones as far as I am concerned! TWs don't come with many creature comforts and grips, foot pegs and the seat are horrible right out of the box.

GaryL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts